- Perform GIS data enhancement and maintenance using ESRI and custom GIS software.
- Evaluate, edit and check street centerline, hydrography and other data layers (graphics and attributes), using custom map production tools.
- Assess various imagery and address files to provide feedback of software testing, evaluation of procedures, and training materials.
- Provide training to GIS Technicians on new and existing tasks.
- Responsible for making decisions on daily GIS production tasks that could affect the completion of the final deliverables to the client.
- Develop and maintain spatial data in support of hydrologic studies, preparation of presentation graphics, spatial analysis of data, data automation procedures, and collection of GPS data.
- Senior GIS Analysts shall be responsible for maintaining daily production schedule.
Department of Commerce and US Office of Personnel Management (OPM) Public Trust clearance