The AGE is an integrated system of technologies, standards, data, organizations and processes that delivers a Standard and Sharable Geospatial Foundation (SSGF) at all echelons. The purpose of this requirement is ensuring geospatial interoperability across the Army Geospatial Enterprise (AGE).
Joint Warfighter Assessment (JWA) Test and Certification: The Contractor shall maintain a persistent capability to manage the geospatial issues within the JWA series of Events. Specifically the Contractor shall: 1) Host working group and IPT meetings on a recurring basis; 2) Track lines of efforts for AGC employees as it pertains to various parts of the JWA, and 3) Perform Test and Certification events in support of JWA systems.
Specific tasks include:
• Identify existing test tools applicable to AGE certification. Create testing procedures including screen shots of expected test results compliance with AGE Certification.
• Maintain a representative sample of geospatial testing data from authoritative sources in accordance with the Standard and Sharable Geospatial Foundation (SSGF).
• Create and maintain configuration management processes in support of testing documentation and baseline versions of test data.
• Conduct a gap analysis of the AGE Certification, GEOINT Functional Manager Seal Of Approval (GFMSA), Army Interoperability Certification (AIC), Joint Interagency Test Command (JITC) and Chairman Joint Chiefs of Staff Instruction (CJCSI) 5123.01G. Document similarities, differences, and shortfalls between certification approaches and develop POA&Ms to address the issues identified. The Government shall approve the POA&M before continuing.
• Update the AGE Certification policy according to the approved POA&M.
• Through coordination with AGC, ATEC, NGA, and DCGS-A, develop an implementation plan to utilize DCGS-A to pilot test the proposed AGE Certification process with NGA.
• Utilize the implementation plan to pilot test the proposed certification process within AGE Node. Provide recommendations and update the AGE certification documentation with the lessons learned from the test.
• Coordinate all of the above throughout the process with NGA GFMSA and CIO/G6 POCs. Develop briefings and outreach materials as applicable. Attend and participate in COE/NSG geospatial working groups and meetings providing AGE geospatial certification guidance as applicable
• Integrate pilot test and associated advances in geospatial testing and AGE Certification efforts into broader CIO/G6 AIC assessment.
• Participate in all ASA/ALT I2E assessments leading into and including CIO/G-6 AIC.
• Coordinate and lead the quality assurance and testing process and test events required to successfully deliver new capabilities and services to the AGE
• Analyze user’s requirements, concept of operations documents, and high-level system architectures to develop system testing plans
• Identify and analyze all or part of a component's existing or new peripheral and network, systems requirements, taking into consideration the special technology needs
• Develop Quality Assurance and test documentation to include Test Plans, Test Scripts, regression tests, increment tests, etc.
• Evaluate hardware and software to determine efficiency, reliability, and compatibility with existing system, and make purchase recommendations
• Develop technical documentation in accordance with all CDRL requirements
• Review system Architecture and system design documentation.
• Support the preparation of system engineering plans and system integration and test plans.
• Identify changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes
• Provide system analysis and perform market research perform market research and analyze commercial and government products that can satisfy user requirements
• Expert-level understanding of Geospatial field to include technologies, data formats, and Services-Oriented Architecture for web services
• Experience in a test and evaluation environment
• Experience configuring Web services technologies, from both server and client-side
• 10+ years experience with hands on testing and integration support to systems
• Must be well organized, an effective communicator at multiple levels and able to grasp system concepts and communicate their applications
• Must be capable of quickly learning new systems and associated software applications for proficient execution of tasks
• Must be capable of managing multiple projects with time related constraints in a fast paced contract manufacturing environment
• Must be able to speak effectively before groups of internal and/or external customers or employees
• Familiarity with virtual machine environments
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to take individual initiative
• Familiarity with ATEC process highly desired
• Experience NGA certification processes highly desired